Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Manny Pacquiao VS Shane Mosley - Who Will Win?

Manny Pacquiao VS Shane Mosley - Who Will Win?, PacquiaoVsMosley Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley Fight Results
Can Shane Mosley Beat Manny Pacquiao? 
I know a lot of boxing fans are not to happy that this fight is taking place. But I still want to here your opinions and your thoughts about this fight.

Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2-38 KO)
Shane Mosley (46-6-1-39 KO)

I’m picking Manny for the win (surprised). Mosley didn’t look so good in his last last fights especially against his fight with Mayweather and now he is facing a extremely better, faster fighter Pacquiao. I do not see this fight going the distance. Continue on my full boxing blog Manny Pacquiao VS Shane Mosley
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment