Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 5, 2010

Gretchen Barretto vows not to wear cheap panties forever

Gretchen_Barretto
Socialite actress Gretchen Barretto said that she will never be caught wearing cheap panties.
"I'm sorry, but never. I'd wear anything cheap but that," she said in "The Grill" segment of ANC's "The Brew."
Asked why, Barretto replied, "Because I'm always ready!"
The "Magkaribal" star who's known for her lavish lifestyle, said that like ordinary people, she also wears cheap clothes like white shirts that she accessorizes. But she draws the line when it comes to inexpensive underwear.
When asked if she's willing to wear granny underwear, La Greta replied: "Never. I'd rather not wear anything at all."
Barretto who gamely answered questions about her life, including her past, even shared a thing that only her partner, business tycoon Tony Boy Cojuangco, knows.
"What people don't know is I wash my own underwear. Tony knows that. Now everybody knows that," Barretto said.
The actress answered questions from the hosts of "The Brew" (Twink Macaraig, Gang Badoy, and Nadia Trinidad) as part of the promotion for the finale of her hit TV fashion-serye, “Magkaribal.” La Greta vows not to wear cheap panties forever

1 comments:

Brain Reed said...

Hi,

I loved all of these posts. A lot of these things we have, but I got some really great ideas.

Thongs Panties

Post a Comment